Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Baby ( Bella)



okay. so I have not been so dillegent of keeping up with the Tummy Talk book, but I am keeping track of Harli's progress.  She has been doing well...except eating cheesecake (not sharing with mom, oma - me) Steak, and Pumpkin Pie (yuck).. MIKE - just because she asks for these things, doesn't mean you need to get them for her.  BUT -- I am so very glad you are there for her.  I love you very much.  As far as Draven (my future grandson,- - well, he is my grandson) is concerned...he can borrow Bella's crocks till she needs them).  Draven ---- you are too cute.  Oma loves you, though she hasn't met you. 

Here is the happy threesome.  I love you all so much.
Harli, Mike and Draven:

I just so wish you were closer, but everyone has their own thing.  Someday you will appreciate my thoughts.  Till then...remember...MOM loves you all forever.

May the Angels always watch over you.


1 comment:

  1. We do appreciate your thoughts mom, and we love you very much too. Mike says your right he doesn't have to get everything for me, but you dont have to deal with telling me no...LOL

    ReplyDelete