Thursday, September 17, 2009

Utube Video

Hi all.  Okay, this is so silly, but I am so excited.  A while ago I had gotten an email from Cathy "Scraps".  She is launching a new website called Scrapfanatic this Saturday.  Anyway, she asked people to submit LO for her website to be featured.  Well today I received an email from her telling us about a Utube video she created.  I love seeing other people's LO so I went to the video and started to watch....WOW, there is a LO that I created of my son when he was first learning how to ride his bike.  Way cool.  If you watch the utube video, it is the 2nd to last LO.  Cathy says - "I just randomly pulled a small handful of the nearly 500 entries in our scrapbook layout contest! Come join us!!"  Random or not, my LO got on the video.  How cool is that. 

On to another subject.  I sent my DD's package off on Monday, and her fiance called me last night to tell me it had gotten there.  She then called me a while later and told me everything made it pretty good.  Some of the favor boxes got a little smushed, but all in all everything got there in time for the shower.  I just wish I could be there, but with all the work I have done for it, I guess a piece of me will be there.

I will post some pics soon.

Don't forget to watch  the video.

1 comment:

  1. Yes mom EVERYTHING is amazing, Im so wishing you could be here, cant wait until January though then I will have you all to myself for a week then I'll have to share you with Bella. I miss you tons and tons Thanks again for all your help with this. I love you

    ReplyDelete