Sunday, October 18, 2009

Baby 3D

So most of you know that my DD is going to have a baby in January.  I am so excited.  Well last week she had an ultrasound done and it was confirmed for sure that she is having a baby girl...(Bella, for those of you that did not know it).  I am so excited.  Anyway, they had the ultrasound done in 3D and she sent me a link so that I could watch the whole thing.  Wow, that is amazing.  How far technology has come.  I wish we had those things when I was having babies.  Anyway, at least I can see Bella now already. 


Some people may not like this too much.  It is kinda frightening in a way, but all the same...very neat.  Here is the link if you by chance wish to view her.  Otherwise you will have to wait till January when we post pictures of Bella then.  http://www.anticipationbabyview.com/FGU/Baby0910131425.asf

I have a few other posts to add, but I am running out of computer time for the day, so I will have to post when I get another chance.  I will be working every day this next week and then also getting ready for my dad to come this coming weekend with his girlfriend.  I am very excited about that.

Also, my Father in law is in the hospital with an infection in his leg.  I am keeping him in my prayers and would like it if all of you would say a little prayer also.  Get better soon.

So, off I go to see "Where the Wild Things Are" with my little one.  This was my favorite book as a child and cannot wait to share seeing the movie with my son.

Have a great day and see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment