Friday, August 21, 2009

Tummy Talk Too (two)

Alrighty then, I have had so many comments on my TummyTalk book it's hard to believe. One of my friends daughter is due October 6th, (hope she waits till the 8th and share my birthday- hint, hint) and she would love one. Because they know what the baby is I am creating it mostly in Pink, (do you think she's having a girl?), but her colors will be Green, Pink and White. I've already started and when I am done I will post her book. The only problem is they did not take tummy pics, instead they drew her outline on a piece of paper on their closet. I asked Mary to take a picture with the completed outlines and then I plan, (always thinking ahead), on manipulating the picture so that each page will have the current outline. Remember when we were kids and we had those cartoon flip books? If you flipped them you had a running movie? Well that's kinda what it will be like. I am getting pretty excited about creating this book.

I am hoping to have some other projects to show you soon. I had to work all day today and will be working tomorrow (saturday) also. Sunday I hope to have some craft time.

Football - MN Vikings - what are they thinking? I will be honest, I am not thrilled to have Favre on our team, but they (the MN Vikings staff) didn't ask me, so I will have to live with it. Now all I have to say is "PROVE yourself, Favre." - "Don't whine when you get a little scratch." - "Go Favre". You just don't know how hard it was for me to say that last line. Well, we'll see what he does tonight.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment