Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Tummy Talk




Okay, here it is. I created a word book for my daughter. She is going to have a baby in January, and I thought it would be neat to take a picture every month (hopefully) on the same date of the month so I can keep up with the progress. She lives in CO and too far from me to be able to see her when I want. Anyhow, I created a word book with my cricut that spells out TUMMYTALK. Each month there will be a picture and some journaling. I will post updates and she sends me pics. Here are the first 2 months...I hope you enjoy! I am a bit behind on this but I am waiting for her August pic and info. I should be up to date by September 11th.

If you wish, you can download the cut file here.

1 comment:

  1. Just wait until you get August's picture. Im waiting for Mike to get home then I will send it. Love you

    ReplyDelete